Detour to the Top 5 Pitstops in the US
Wipe away the grit and grime, like a long-haul truck driver at one of the top 5 pitstops in the US. Seriously, grab a sheet or two from your package of Detour Wipes, oversized durable wipes without any harsh chemicals and get yourself cleaned up, without even using a drop of water.
- For its historic significance, stop at the brick South Mountain Welcome Center Rest Area along 1-70 in Myersville, Maryland. After you stretch your legs, clean-up with Detour Wipes, check out the exhibit of the first federal highway, the National Road built in the early 1800s.
- Like a charming resort, the Southeastern Vermont Welcome Center along I-91 near Guilford, Vermont is a great spot to freshen up in the post-and-beam barn, using your unscented Detour Wipes.
- Buc-ee’s in Texas won Cintas’ 2012 America’s Best Restroom Award so you know it will be a five-star experience with your Detour Wipes to tidy up with. The restrooms are gigantic with 83 bathroom stalls and the site contains multiple delis and convenience stores.
- Atypical of your bland-looking concrete and brick rest stops along the roads of the US, a rest stop on US Route 1 Overseas Highway, in the Florida Keys, Florida is dotted with thatched-roof huts, near Seven Mile Bridge. Open the cooler for a snack at one of the picnic tables but freshen up before you eat with your extra-large 8”x10” Detour Wipes.
- As seen in the movie National Lampoon’s Vacation, the Wolf Creek Overlook in Pagosa Springs, Colorado, is on top of the Continental Divide. To get more than a stretch during your cross-country drive, hike to the exceptional, awe-inspiring N. Treasure Falls cascading over 100 feet into Falls Creek. Finish off your hike, before you get back in your vehicle with a refreshed feeling all over your body after using alcohol-free, hypoallergenicDetour Wipes. Your car mates will thank you over and over again.